ASP.NET MVC Learning Roadmap
For everybody who wants to learn ASP.NET MVC from ground up Young Yang posted a very useful learning roadmap in the forum on this site.
I shared this roadmap on this wiki, so that everybody can profit from it. A special thanks for this great roadmap and his hard work goes to Young Yang.
For everybody, who looks forward to ASP.NET MVC 4 this roadmap should be interesting:
Part 1: MVC preparation
Part 2: MVC Beginner’s
MVC Level 100:
Part 3: More information you can refer (This part is depend on you)
MVC Level 200-300
- Walkthrough: Using TDD with ASP.NET MVC:
- MVC Mode validation:
- EF code first:
- Dependency Injection In MVC:
- Asp.net MVC3 Service Location:
- Unobtrusive Client Validation in ASP.NET MVC 3:
- Overriding Unobtrusive Client Side Validation Settings in ASP.NET MVC 3:
- Auto mapper from domain model to view model:
- Asp.net MVC Templates:
- Custom Membership provider:
- MVC custom validation:
- CMS in MVC:
- Model binding to a List:
Useful tools in MVC:
- Firebug and fiddler.
- Glimpse: allows you to debug your Web App/Service right in the browser, In other words what Firebug is to debugging your client side code, Glimpse is to debugging your server within the client.
- Elmah is an application-wide error logging facility that is completely pluggable.
Revision number 1, Friday, August 05, 2011 8:25:39 AM by horizon_net